Title: Aristotle - The Human Good
|Date:||March 11, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 814|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, Aristotle wrote on ethics, dedicated to his son Nicomachus, known as the Nicomachean Ethics. One might describe his Ethics as the art of living, the way to live a full and complete life. Aristotle not only teaches the art of living, but he teaches us that it is hard work. In the text, he discusses what the “good” for a human being is: what this good includes, and how it amounts to the end of all our other actions...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In the text, he discusses what the “good” for a human being is: what this good includes, and how it amounts to the end of all our other actions.
“Every art and every inquiry, and similarly every action and pursuit, is thought to aim at some good….” (Ethics pg. 308,1). In his Ethics, Aristotle does little more than to search for and examine “the human good...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Fahrenheit 451 vs. Good Night, and Good Luck
- What is the difference between Good Leadership and Good Management
- Do Good Fenses Really Make Good Neighbours
- Good Night and Good Luck anyalysis
- “Good fences make good neighbours.” Discuss this statement with reference to politics.
- Good Country Irony-good Countr
- Review of the movie Good Night and Good Luck
- Taking a Good Look in Point of View in "A Good Man is Hard to Find"
- Critical Analyst On The Film Good Night And Good Luck
- Aristotle - The Human Good
- Aristotle and the good life
- Aristotle, Happiness and the Human Good
- aristotle and the good
- Plato and Aristotle on Happiness and the Good
- What does Aristotle identify as the ultimate human good? Why does he select that condition?
1 pages / 299 words
3 pages / 814 words
3 pages / 608 words
2 pages / 550 words
1 pages / 169 words
1 pages / 253 words
2 pages / 345 words