Title: Apple I-Phone
|Date:||February 18, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 310|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As of March 2008, the company operates more than 2000 retail stores in five countries and an online store where hardware and software products are sold. Apple employs over 20,000 workers worldwide and had worldwide annual sales in its fiscal year 2007 of $24 billion.
After the tremendous success of Mac PCs and iPods, Apple announced the iPhone in January 2007...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
iPhone is an aesthetically designed Internet-enabled multimedia mobile phone. It has a multi-touch screen with a virtual keyboard and buttons. The iPhone’s functions include those of a camera phone and a portable media player (iPod), in addition to text messaging and visual voicemail. It also offers Internet services including e-mail, web browsing, and local Wi-Fi connectivity...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- American Home Products Corporation
- Apple, Inc.
- External Ananlysis - Apple Corporation
- Importance of Responsive Replenishment in Consumer Products and Retail Industries
- Knowledge of the firm and the evolutionary theory of the multinational corporation
- Mobile Phone Services Advertising and the New Media Consumer/Producer
- Multinational Corporation Management Course Paper Requirement
- Multinational Corporation
- multinational corporation
- nd Apple Approach Marketing of Their Products
- The Apple Of Life: A Critical Analysis Of Robert Frost's "After Apple-
- Discuss the challenges facing Multinational Corporation in the management of global talent.
- Apple I-Phone
- Apple I-Phone