|Date:||January 19, 2012|
|Length:||1 / 208|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
At the end of the play, an Antigone die, but Creon's son and wife kills themselves. Creon is stuck with massive guilt and 3 important people dead.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Soon afterward, Antigone finds that she is alone in her belief that her brother deserves a proper burial. For her, it is more important to respect her brother than to ignore his decomposing body.She realizes the importance of her actions and is willing to stand up for them, which shows how respectful she is...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 298 words
2 pages / 391 words
2 pages / 468 words
2 pages / 303 words
1 pages / 208 words
1 pages / 216 words
1 pages / 296 words