Title: Ann Hopkins
|Date:||August 7, 2015|
|Length:||6 / 1681|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
These partners then submitted their comments about the candidates. . Only "thirty-two partners, all male, responded about Hopkins." (p. 5) The forms were then tabulated to achieve a statistical rating in order to determine if the candidate should be admitted to the partnership. Of the 88 candidates "Price Waterhouse offered partnerships to 47 of them, rejected 21, and placed 20, including Hopkins, on hold...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Of the 88 candidates "Price Waterhouse offered partnerships to 47 of them, rejected 21, and placed 20, including Hopkins, on hold." (p. 1) "Some candidates had been held because of concerns about their interpersonal skills." "the Policy Board takes evaluations or a negative reaction on this basis very seriously," even if the negative comments on short form evaluations were based upon less contact with the candidate than glowing reports on long forms evaluations based on more extensive contact...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How An Individual’S Power, Money, And Or Socioeconomic Status Can Affect The Justice Administered To Them By The United States Judicial Branch.
- Individual Differences
- Individual Ethics
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- What does it mean to be an individual
- Calamitatum Of The Individual
- Individual Contribution
- Individual assignment
- Isolation And The Individual I
- The Variation Of Terms In A Contract Of Employment In Ireland
- Abortion And The Individual
- What does it mean to be an Individual?
- The Formation Of An Individual: Cases, Terms, & Tools
- The Individual
4 pages / 1090 words
4 pages / 909 words
4 pages / 1102 words
1 pages / 237 words
4 pages / 980 words
1 pages / 126 words
2 pages / 480 words