|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||March 5, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 511|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Alice is tired of the loneliness that her position entails. Everyone expects her to make life sacrifices that are irrational and ineffective. She is losing too many things in the process, like her loving and nurturing-self, not to mention that her social life is hopeless. There are very, very few other women in the law firm, and no other female senior partners...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
There are very, very few other women in the law firm, and no other female senior partners. Alice is further distressed to see bright young women, who she can identify with, allow themselves to be trapped in the same professional snare that entangles her. Life at the top of the heap is troublesome, from where she is, she sees an ominous future for her...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- My Father's Life
- How Values Affect Decisions in Personal and Professional Life
- Life with Father
- Trying to Make Life More Simple
- Working Without Pay
- Analyze The Differences In Leisure Activities Shown In The Two Paintings, And Reflect About The Social Life Of Peasants (The Peasant Dance) And Of Urban Dwellers In The 19Th Century (Sunday Afternoon On The Island Of The Grande Jatte).
- Liberal Governments - Life For The Working
- Rights13 Tips for Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Life's What You Make It
- Psychology - Life With (or Without) Father
- Summary on Father Damien of Molokai?¦s Life
- How do the unique chemical and physical properties of water make life on earth possible?
- Fine Works, make harder to breathe
- computer Security By Time Life Books
- How Computers Make Life Easier
2 pages / 455 words
1 pages / 62 words
1 pages / 238 words
2 pages / 344 words
2 pages / 391 words
2 pages / 403 words
2 pages / 511 words