Title: Analysis Of The Ethical Principles Of Confucius
|Date:||December 1, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 876|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The philosophy surrounding these principles emphasizes personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice, and sincerity. (Zukeran)
Li is what Confucius believed to be the ideal standard of religious, moral, and social conduct. Li represents the rituals and rules of propriety through which an individual displays respect for superiors and fulfills their role in society in a way that is worthy of respect and veneration...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Everything that someone says or does should be based on a true consideration for propriety. Li is revered as the highest priority in practicing Confucian philosophy. It is essential to the ordering and regulating of the fundamental relationships found in society, which are as follows: (1) ruler and subject (2) father and son (3) husband and wife (4) eldest son and younger brothers (5) elders and juniors (Noss, p...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- INDIVIDUAL ETHICAL PERSPECTIVE
- Reflection about my ethical principles
- The Influence of Diversity Factors on Individual Behavior
- A significant concern for humanity is its relationship with the natural world and nature’s influence on human behaviour and human interaction
- During The Course Of The Initial Three Scenes In ‘Othello’ We See The Character Of Othello Turn From “Valiant Othello” (I.3 .48) A Character Of True Principles And Values Into A Vengeful And Mistrusting ‘Monster.’
- Morality of Individual Principles in the American Rebel
- Recognize Hip Hop
- "Compassion and the Individual" within Buddhism and Christianity
- Analysis Of The Ethical Principles Of Confucius
- Ethical Principles in Medical Decision Making
- Ethical Principles of Confucius
- Why did Max considder the proletarians to be the only true revolutionary class?
- 1) What ethical principles should a reporter follow in reporting/writing a news story to ensure it meets the standards of professional journalism?
- Class And The Individual In Society
- The Influence of Social Class on Communication
1 pages / 135 words
1 pages / 232 words
2 pages / 552 words
4 pages / 1110 words
3 pages / 876 words
1 pages / 300 words
1 pages / 286 words