Title: An Overview Of Beck's Cognitive Theory Of Depression In Contemporary...
|Date:||June 27, 2015|
|Length:||10 / 2906|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In their study they found that the student's negative views about their future strongly controlled the interaction between dysfunctional attitudes and the increase in depressed mood. The research clearly backed up Beck's claim that those at risk for depression due to dysfunctional attitudes who did not get into their college of choice then doubted their futures, and these thoughts lead to symptoms of depression...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Therefore, the students' self-perceptions became negative after failing to get into college, and many showed signs of depression due to this thinking. Other aspects of this study did not match up well with Beck. They elaborate: "As for participants' more enduring mood reactions, our findings are incongruent with Beck's...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Economical Events That Lead Up To The Great Depression
- Analysis of the Uncertainty Reduction theory on interpersonal communication
- Lead with Pride – Lead to Fight – Lead to Fell: The Fall of Roman Republic
- The Correlation between the Great Depression, and the Depression of the Millennium
- An Overview Of Beck's Cognitive Theory Of Depression In Contemporary...
- Examining the Development of the Theory of Interpersonal Communication Motives
- Interpersonal Deception Theory
- Achievement Motivation Theory
- Cognitive Developmental Theory
- Cognitive Theory
- Compare And Contrast How Treatment Would Proceed For A Woman Suffering From Depression, Anxiety And Feelings Of Inadequacy If She Undertook Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Or Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.
- cognitive therapy for depression
- Does Dependency Lead to Depression
- The Cognitive Theory
- theory of cognitive development
2 pages / 358 words
2 pages / 432 words
3 pages / 742 words
2 pages / 455 words
2 pages / 466 words
1 pages / 295 words
2 pages / 339 words