Title: An Overview Of Beck's Cognitive Theory Of Depression In Contemporary...
|Date:||June 18, 2000|
|Length:||10 / 2906|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The scale had originally meant to identify self-feelings that would lead to depression, mainly solitude/interpersonal insensitivity, independence, and individualistic achievement. However, the results of the study showed that the independence did not correlate with depression, and the sociotropy, not autonomy was a precursor of depression...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
However, the results of the study showed that the independence did not correlate with depression, and the sociotropy, not autonomy was a precursor of depression. As they described, "sociotropy can be characterized by an individual's emphasis on interpersonal interactions involving intimacy, sharing, empathy, understanding, approval, affection, protection, guidance, and help…tend to place importance on seeking approval from others and on trying to avoid disapproval from others as much as possible...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Economical Events That Lead Up To The Great Depression
- Analysis of the Uncertainty Reduction theory on interpersonal communication
- Lead with Pride – Lead to Fight – Lead to Fell: The Fall of Roman Republic
- The Correlation between the Great Depression, and the Depression of the Millennium
- An Overview Of Beck's Cognitive Theory Of Depression In Contemporary...
- Examining the Development of the Theory of Interpersonal Communication Motives
- Interpersonal Deception Theory
- Achievement Motivation Theory
- Cognitive Developmental Theory
- Cognitive Theory
- Compare And Contrast How Treatment Would Proceed For A Woman Suffering From Depression, Anxiety And Feelings Of Inadequacy If She Undertook Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Or Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.
- cognitive therapy for depression
- Does Dependency Lead to Depression
- The Cognitive Theory
- theory of cognitive development
2 pages / 358 words
2 pages / 432 words
3 pages / 742 words
2 pages / 455 words
2 pages / 466 words
1 pages / 295 words
2 pages / 339 words