Title: AN EXPOSITION OF ROMANS 13:1-7
|Date:||October 2, 2013|
|Length:||15 / 4207|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This passage contains general commands for both Christians and non-Christians. Paul reasons that obedience is required as civil authorities have been ordained by God (13:1b-2) and because civil rulers are responsible to maintain civic order (13:3-4). Two motivations for obedience are the avoidance of wrath and the maintenance of a good conscience (13:5)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Finally, the obligations of obedience are discussed (13:6-7). It is concluded that Romans 13:1-7 is just as applicable today as it was in Paul's time.
The Bible is a book whose purposes are to tell us who God is and what He is like, that we are sinners in need of forgiveness, and that Jesus Christ became a man and died for our sins so that we might be forgiven and have eternal life...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Failed Revolutions and Tyrants in Animal Farm
- And They Obey
- Huck Finn Criticized
- Access the methods used by either Peron or Lenin to maintain his position as ruler of a single party state
- Art of the Ancient Greeks, Romans and Christians
- Shakespeare - Why is he still so widely studied and relavent today?
- Dana Puts Convis at the Wheel
- Is it Wrong to Obey the Law in Canada?
- Oasis: Criticized In America, But Loved
- Is there a moral obligation to obey the law?
- OBEY GIANT
- AN EXPOSITION OF ROMANS 13:1-7
- Appreciation and Understanding the message of Romans
- Jews, Christians, Greeks, And Romans
- Who puts the hell in Healthcare
2 pages / 397 words
2 pages / 308 words
1 pages / 172 words
2 pages / 308 words
3 pages / 611 words
2 pages / 426 words
2 pages / 414 words