|Date:||September 23, 2003|
|Length:||2 / 432|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The first sizable group of Amish arrived in Lancaster County in the 1720's or 1730's.
Why don't the Amish accept modern ideas and innovations?
The Amish seem stuck in history. Although the Amish look like they stepped out of the rural nineteenth century, in fact they do change...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Their lives move more slowly than ours do, but they definitely are not stuck anywhere. They choose to examine change carefully before they accept it. If the new idea or gadget does not assist in keeping their lives simple and their families together, they probably will reject it...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: