Title: Alan Freed:History Of Rock Music
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||February 17, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 688|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He is the person who
coined the term "Rock & Roll" and also put up with a lot of nonsense regarding the term.
At the time "Rock & Roll" was an urban african american term for sex, I think Alan realized
that the popular white culture would be turned off by the term R&B, which was mainly
associated with black artists, so he decided to give it a different name and expose that
style of music to the general public...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These were also the names of his
non-segregated concerts in which black and white teenagers came to listen to good rock &
roll regardless of the singer's color. Moondog Balls were very popular and drew much
criticism from white parents. At the first Moondog Ball over 25,000 kids, mostly white,
showed up in the March of 1925 in Cleveland...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Brief History of Rock and Roll and The Woodstock Music Festival of 1969
- Save the Music Programs
- Alan Freed:History Of Rock Music
- History of rock and roll music outline
- How The Beatles Changed Rock Music
- listening to music recordings
- Music programs should be kept
- Postitive Influence of Rock Music
- Radio Caroline: Pirate Radio and Pop Music in the 60’s
- Radio for Money not Music
- Rock Music
- From Black and White to HDTV, TV's grip on our Young
- Play, the fabric of elementary school counseling programs.
- What makes some people help and others stand by?
- we stand for white supremacy
2 pages / 577 words
1 pages / 268 words
1 pages / 276 words
3 pages / 688 words
2 pages / 556 words
2 pages / 439 words
2 pages / 597 words