Title: Airbus's New Support Strategy Values Customer Service
|Date:||October 10, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 601|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In addition, they outlined plans to create a network of MRO (maintenance, repair, and overhaul) providers, and gave an extensive description of Airbus "e-solutions" for maintenance.
Patrick Gavin, executive vice-president for customer services, sees the emergence of low-cost carriers as one of the structural changes in the air transport industry that are influencing his business...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
"Low-cost carriers, with their single-type operations, push for standardization," Gavin explained. This implies that Airbus has to look carefully at the existing differences between older and current airplane models. Although improvements are available, some changes are costly for an airline that operates dozens of aircraft of the same type but of different ages...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Delta, Northwest Airlines, and Vancouver Airport: The Business Value of Customer Self-Service Kiosks
- A lobbying strategy for a community-based human services organization
- Customer Requirements Translated Into Products/Services
- Customer Satisfaction for Business-to-Business Professional Services
- E-Business Plan - Online Food Orders and Delivery Services
- Effective Retail through Customer Service – The Impact of Sales Staff in Different Types of Retail Format
- Services Marketing Mix In Education Service
- Services Marketing- Airlines Emotional Strategy
- Towne Services, Inc. Announces Proposed Merger With Private Business, Inc
- What are the distinctive features of the perfectly competitive model of the market for goods and services? What are the implications for a business strategy aimed at enhancing profitability?
- Perceptions of Administrative and Academic Support Services by Student
- Airbus's New Support Strategy Values Customer Service
- CareStar Services
- Singtel Services
2 pages / 386 words
1 pages / 152 words
1 pages / 291 words
4 pages / 1008 words
3 pages / 884 words
3 pages / 601 words
1 pages / 285 words