Title: AIds Research
|Date:||July 25, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 684|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
News consumers tend to consult print news for the details, whereas broadcast news provides the broad strokes. For instance, the Princeton Survey Research Associates (1996) study of AIDS coverage by the U.S. media found that the print media accorded more analytical coverage when compared to broadcast offerings...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The story was the unit of analysis.
The sample comprised a total of 635 stories. Following is the breakdown of these stories according to wire services: Reuters = 287, AFP = 155, AP = 78, ITAR-TASS = 34, and IPS = 81 (N = 635).
Detailed coding categories were developed. The Princeton Survey Research Associates (1996) content analysis of AIDS-HIV coverage by the U...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Barnett, Tong And Alan Whiteside. “Chapter 14: Globalization, Inequality, Hiv/Aids And The Intimacies Of Self.” Aids In The Twenty-First Century: Disease And Globalization. New York: Palgrave, 2002. 347-365.
- GlaxoSmithKline and AIDS drugs policy
- HIV and AIDS Prevention
- The Pharmaceutical Industry and the AIDS Crisis in Developing Countries
- Aids Conspricay - Is Aids Biological Warfare?
- The Nature, Transmission, Prevention, And Treatment Of The Hiv/aids
- AIds Research
- AIDS Research
- Aids Research
- Problems And Prevention's Of Ebola And AIDS
- AIDS-Not Just Someone Else's Problem Anymore
- Aids Conspricay - Is AIDS Biological Warfare?
- Gender, Hiv/Aids And Stigma: Understanding Prejudice Against Women Living With Hiv/Aids
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Among Adolescents in South Africa
- HIV/AIDS: Africa's Big Problem