Title: Agatha Christie Biography
|Date:||April 24, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 342|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The BBC has made television versions of most of the Poirot and Marple stories.
She also used the pen name Mary Westmacott for romantic novels. She was married to Sir Max Mallowan, a British archaeologist, which contributed background to several of her novels set in the Middle East. Other novels were set in Torquay, Devon, where she was born...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Other novels were set in Torquay, Devon, where she was born.
During World War I she worked as a pharmacist, a job that also influenced her work: many of the murders in her books are carried out with poison.
In December 1926 she disappeared for eleven days and caused quite a storm in the press. Opinions are still divided as to whether this was a publicity stunt or an emotional breakdown...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Agatha Christie Biography
- Comparative Analysis of the Literary work, Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov and the Artistic Works of Balthasar Klossowski de Rola, Better Known as Balthus
- Major Works Of Anita Desai, The Indian Novelist
- Agatha Christie
- Detective Fiction
- Do Literary Works Have an Unconscious
- History of Detective Fiction
- "All Those Things That 'Aren't Evidence' Are What Convice Me" How G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown Broke the Rules of Detective Fiction
- computers have become major part of life
- Agatha Christie And Deception
- Agatha Christie
- Fahrenheit 451: Books - A Part Of Our Past
- Nineteen Eighty Four - Fiction
- Specific purpose: To inform my audience of the steps to becoming a published fiction writer.
- Chuck Close: Three Major Works
1 pages / 150 words
2 pages / 394 words
1 pages / 291 words
2 pages / 351 words
2 pages / 338 words
3 pages / 808 words
2 pages / 567 words