Title: affinity diagram
|Date:||July 21, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 802|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The criteria for using an Affinity Diagram is best achieved when you need to sift through large amounts of data such as the reasons why an auto dealer is not making a profit. Also, it is an excellent way to get a lot of people to work to their full potential and think on a gut level. Because an Affinity Diagram is a brain storming activity, and the team members accept ideas without criticism from others in order to stimulate and develop creative ideas, the Affinity Diagram should not be used if there are less than fifteen ideas to be categorized...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Because an Affinity Diagram is a brain storming activity, and the team members accept ideas without criticism from others in order to stimulate and develop creative ideas, the Affinity Diagram should not be used if there are less than fifteen ideas to be categorized. This is not the specifically intended purpose of the affinity process and there are other decision making tools that are more effective to identify the highest priority items...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Business Ideas For Those Without Ideas
- functional roles of group members
- Individuals Lead to the Best Group Decisions
- New Ideas are Bad ideas
- Dionysus- some ideas
- “The ruling ideas of the age are ever the ideas of the ruling class.” – Marx & Engles
- Norman Nicholson uses childhood as a means of exploring other ideas in Rising Five. Identify the ideas of the poem and comment on the ways in which they are presented.
- Different Ideas Of What Is Tru
- Are There Any Innate Ideas?
- a worl of new ideas
- affinity diagram
- Machiavelli'S Ideas
- Plato's Ideas
- Discussion Group
- bad ideas never die
1 pages / 252 words
4 pages / 1148 words
4 pages / 1143 words
3 pages / 802 words
3 pages / 606 words
3 pages / 730 words
3 pages / 704 words