Title: affinity diagram
|Date:||December 8, 2004|
|Length:||3 / 802|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Have the members of the group write down their ideas on the post-it notes without discussion with others so there is no intimidation by individuals in the group to only have their ideas be presented.
Step 2 Display the ideas. Post the ideas on a board, wall, or the table in a random manor so that everyone can see...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Post the ideas on a board, wall, or the table in a random manor so that everyone can see. Here is an example of an Affinity Diagram for a small automotive dealership's service department that is not making an efficient profit margin. See the example below (reduced size)
Step 3 Sort the ideas into related groups...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Business Ideas For Those Without Ideas
- functional roles of group members
- Individuals Lead to the Best Group Decisions
- New Ideas are Bad ideas
- Dionysus- some ideas
- “The ruling ideas of the age are ever the ideas of the ruling class.” – Marx & Engles
- Norman Nicholson uses childhood as a means of exploring other ideas in Rising Five. Identify the ideas of the poem and comment on the ways in which they are presented.
- Different Ideas Of What Is Tru
- Are There Any Innate Ideas?
- a worl of new ideas
- affinity diagram
- Machiavelli'S Ideas
- Plato's Ideas
- Discussion Group
- bad ideas never die
1 pages / 252 words
4 pages / 1148 words
4 pages / 1143 words
3 pages / 802 words
3 pages / 606 words
3 pages / 730 words
3 pages / 704 words