Title: Advice for a ten year old
|Date:||November 11, 2004|
|Length:||1 / 226|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I remember being ten years old when I experienced my first big competitive event on my jump rope team. I was with my sister and best friend and we had prepared for weeks for this event. In spite of perfect practices, we were humiliated by our poor performance and ran off the floor yelling at each other and crying...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In spite of perfect practices, we were humiliated by our poor performance and ran off the floor yelling at each other and crying. I never wanted to jump rope again! My parents chased after us to console us, but also to insist that we finish the competition. I felt like a failure, but in retrospect it was a good lesson in accepting disappointment...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Advice for a ten year old
- Advice And Support
- Imagine that you were called in by the government to advice on how it should use macroeconomic policy to manage the cyclical fluctuations in the economy. What advice would you give and how would you justify the advice?
- advice essay
- advice to my son
- two year v. four year education
- The difference Between Life In The 1930's And Life In The year 2003
- 2 Year College Vs 4 Year University
- Sound Advice
- Advice on advice
- Measuring gender specific differences in Test Anxiety between contrast groups of first year and third year undergraduates
- The Effectiveness of Art Therapy and Guided Imagery in Reducing the Stress of 3rd year and 4th year BS Psychology Students SY 2006-2007
- First year of life
- Good Advice
2 pages / 385 words
1 pages / 282 words
1 pages / 173 words
2 pages / 373 words
2 pages / 312 words
1 pages / 276 words
1 pages / 219 words