Title: Advanced Shellcoding Techniques
|Date:||August 28, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1249|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The mul instruction may, on the surface, seem mundane, and it's purpose obvious. However, when faced with the difficult challenge of shrinking your shellcode, it proves to be quite useful. First some background information on the mul instruction itself.
mul performs an unsigned multiply of two integers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
First some background information on the mul instruction itself.
mul performs an unsigned multiply of two integers. It takes only one operand, the other is implicitly specified by the %eax register. So, a common mul instruction might look something like this:
This would multiply the value stored in %eax by the operand of mul, which in this case would be 10*10...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Narrative techniques in Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code
- English As A Medium Of Instruction
- curriculum and instruction
- Differentiated Instruction
- Differentiating Instruction For All Children
- Federal Register
- High Quality Instruction
- Philosophy Of Literacy Instruction
- Phonics Instruction for Older Students?
- Reading Instruction Time Line
- Simon Says: Differentiate Instruction
- Pros and Cons of Differentiated Instruction
- APPLICATION OF COMPUTER AIDED INSTRUCTION
- Advanced Shellcoding Techniques
- How to Register for This Site without Writing a Paper
2 pages / 491 words
2 pages / 458 words
2 pages / 481 words
5 pages / 1249 words
1 pages / 64 words
4 pages / 1010 words
6 pages / 1527 words