Title: Administrative Principles
|Date:||January 17, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 990|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This is depicted in the way they operate.
Looking at the departmentalization of the SunGard organization there are two distinctive ways the company is organized: functional and customer departmentalization.
The units ?Professional Development', ?Technology' and ?Product Management' are focused on the software product FrontTier and are separated based on their area of expertise (functional departmentalization)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These functional units are delivering their product and service to SunGard and can therefore be categorized as staff functions within the organization.
For the implementation branch in the organization chart the units are focused on the customer and are therefore called ?Client Services' (customer departmentalization)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Communication for Managers
- Critical analysis of the role of individual values in explaining the decisions that managers make concerning key human resource (HR) issues.
- Duties of Project Managers
- dynamics facing the managers of today are different from those facing the managers of Taylor's time
- Managers, Management and What Managers Do
- Operations management project report on Albert david
- project managers traits
- The Art Of War For Managers
- The Functions of Managers
- Top Questions for Project Managers
- What Do Managers Do? Critically discuss the following statement: “The work and skills of managers are the same irrespective of their position within the organisation.”
- Human Resource Managers Today in The Army
- Administrative Principles
- Project Managers Rewards
1 pages / 274 words
1 pages / 269 words
2 pages / 447 words
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 485 words
2 pages / 356 words
4 pages / 990 words