Title: Adidas - CRM technology
|Date:||December 16, 2011|
|Length:||15 / 4492|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The purpose of this paper is to investigate this claim in the context of various relationships maintained by the adidas® group.
Approach ? A detailed analysis was carried out to consider how the organisation has adopted a customer-oriented approach as their key strategy for improved business. This includes factors like increased loyalty of the customers, innovation in creation of new products, use of technology to maintain customer information and the importance of strategic alliances with other businesses...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This includes factors like increased loyalty of the customers, innovation in creation of new products, use of technology to maintain customer information and the importance of strategic alliances with other businesses.
Findings ? Customer Relationship management is an integral part of the marketing strategy in every organisation...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Commercial Transactions
- Human Resources as a Strategic Business Partner
- Roles and Implications of Technology in Building Relationships
- Strategic Planning for Information Technology
- Strategic benefit of adidas-reebok acquisition
- Summary Report: Strategic Alignment: Leveraging Information Technology for transforming Organizations
- How new ideas replaced Medieval Knowledge
- Strategic Plan To Develop Student Interest In Science, Technology...
- borrower lender relationships in high technology ventures
- Sex stops selling when people stop buying
- Buying & Selling Copyrights
- Can Petroleum Be Replaced?
- “informatio Technology Can’t Really Give A Company A Strategic Advantage, Because Most Competitive Advantages Don’t Last More Then A Few Years And Soon Become Strategic Necessities Which Just Raise The Stakes Of The Game. Discuss Why?
- Adidas - CRM technology
- New Wave of Internet Technology and the Effects on off-line Relationships
2 pages / 308 words
1 pages / 296 words
2 pages / 501 words
4 pages / 937 words
2 pages / 335 words
2 pages / 394 words
2 pages / 521 words