Title: ADHD - What is it?
|Date:||December 5, 1996|
|Length:||3 / 644|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This is why most professionals will suggest treating a child with ADHD with medication and behavioral therapy. Ritalin with therapy has shown to improve abnormal behavior, improve the child's self esteem, and increase cognition and social functions. Combined treatment should lower the child's anxiety levels, enhance academic performance, social skills and marked growth in the relationships between the child and their parents...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Combined treatment should lower the child's anxiety levels, enhance academic performance, social skills and marked growth in the relationships between the child and their parents. Patients undergoing behavioral therapy while concurrently treated with Ritalin reached a targeted effect with lower dosages...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: