|Date:||July 31, 1996|
|Length:||7 / 1922|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Different symptoms may appear in different settings, depending on the demands the situation may pose for the child's self-control. A child who "can't sit still" or is otherwise disruptive will be noticeable in school, but the inattentive daydreamer may be overlooked...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A child who "can't sit still" or is otherwise disruptive will be noticeable in school, but the inattentive daydreamer may be overlooked. The impulsive child who acts before thinking may be considered just a "discipline problem," while the child who is passive or sluggish may be viewed as merely unmotivated...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Jane Eyre: The Settings
- The Settings to the Fellowship of the Rings
- Strategic Alliances, National Responsiveness, Government Demands
- Do Men Have Symptoms Of Pms?
- Do Men Have Symptoms of PMS
- Settings For Exercise
- Which Groups Pose an Urban Terrorist Threat
- Family Settings
- Lives Of Saints: Christina's Strength In Resisting Society's Demands
- Asthma: The causes and Symptoms
- Do Mobile Phones pose a serious threat to people's health?
- Ebola And Symptoms And Effects
- The Risk our Society takes by Depending on the Use of Fossil Fuels
- Audio Settings
- tweak settings