|Date:||April 4, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 682|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Medication commonly prescribed for ADHD patients is Methylphenidate, also known as Ritalin. It is a Central Nervous System stimulant that has similar effects to caffeine but less than amphetamines. These effects will increase dopamine, a neurotransmitter within the brain, which will improve one's attention and focus...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These effects will increase dopamine, a neurotransmitter within the brain, which will improve one's attention and focus. Ritalin can be prescribed in either short acting (4hour duration) or long acting(12 hour duration), so it is possible to give your son a pill before he goes to school and he wouldn't have to run to the nurse during the day for an additional dose...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: