|Date:||January 11, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 1174|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Some symptoms are as simple as not being able to pay attention in class, or excessive daydreaming. Some of the drugs that a child takes with ADHD are Ritalin, Adderall, Dexidrine, and Cylert. All of these drugs have major side effects such as the Zombie effect, depression, tics, rebound-effect, and suppressed hunger...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Ritalin is the most common of drug used among ADHD children. There is no real in depth research showing what long-term affects this drug has on children except that it is highly addictive and like most medication, can cause problems with the liver. Ritalin is most intended for an overactive child who has a hard time concentrating on one thing at a time...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss Plath’S Treatment Of Maternal Identity In Ariel
- What are the main issues regarding BT's resource management and with h
- Discuss The Attributes/Skills/Actions (For Example; Study Habits, Personal Skills, Goals-Long And Short, Time Management, Etc) That You Consider Important For Achieving Your Education Goals. Discuss This For Both Your Foundation Year And Your Focu...
- Discuss Your Goals For The Next Four Years And Comment On Your Post-co
- Medical Treatment In The Seventeenth Centry
- The Main Causes Of Wars Are Long Term, Discuss
- Discuss Some Of The Main Ideas
- Discuss the treatment of one of the following in The Epic of Gilgamesh:
- patient right to refuse medical treatment
- What are the main hermeneutical issues associated with the biblical narrative genre that a 21st century housegroup leader faces when interpreting a passage? How does the concept of ?genre' help? Illustrate how to deal with these issues with a bib...
- What is mutation? What is a gene mutation? Discuss sickle cell anemia (its cause, effect, and treatment) B) what are mutagens and their effects? C) what is genetic counseling? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this procedure.
- Aggressive defiant and oppositional children are the main influences of why parents adopt ineffective parenting practices
- Discuss the main features of two theories of development
- Do You Agree That International Organizations Are The Ideal Solution-Providers For The Problems Of A Globalizing World? Use Case Studies Of Environmental Issues, Refugee Plight And Poverty Where Appropriate.
- The Main Targets Are College Students
1 pages / 194 words
2 pages / 403 words
4 pages / 1010 words
1 pages / 222 words
1 pages / 268 words
4 pages / 1174 words
3 pages / 874 words