Title: Adaptation Research
|Date:||June 2, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 1162|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
On a scale from 1 to 7 (1 being soft and 7 being rough), the sandpaper was rated at a 7 when I first rubbed it. The second time I rubbed the same sandpaper I rated the roughness at a 5. So the feel of the sandpaper felt smoother on the second rub. I found that my perception of the sandpaper's coarseness changed after the repeated action of rubbing the same finger for the second time...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The conclusion; the skin on my finger adapted to the coarseness of the sandpaper because of the repeated exposure to the same stimulus. In order for my finger to send the signal of the feel of the sandpaper to my brain for processing, my skin must be filled with cutaneous receptors that pick up on sensations such as touch, temperature, pain, and pressure on the skin...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- International Business, Research Fiji Water in China
- Marketing Research proposal on Baja Fresh
- Mrwhy Do Sales Of Bottled Water Grow Every Year Despite Of The Well-Known Fact That It Is Produced From The Same Tap Water?
- water water everyhwhere
- Bottled Water Research
- All Taste Is Acquired Taste (Pierre Bourdieu) -Discuss
- Bottled water vs. tap water
- Fresh Water
- Water Availibility Vs. Water Quality
- Fresh Water
- Is Water In Water City Fit To Drink?
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- Water; How Much Fresh Water is Available for Human Drinking Needs
- Water Research
2 pages / 343 words
2 pages / 304 words
4 pages / 1162 words
1 pages / 271 words
1 pages / 171 words
2 pages / 413 words
1 pages / 287 words