Title: Ad Hoc Network
|Date:||March 28, 2016|
|Length:||8 / 2366|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Many routing protocols in mobile ad-hoc networks have been developed by many researchers. One of the ad-hoc routing protocol is Ad Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector (AODV) which is one of the routing protocols under study by the IETF MANET Working Group .It establishes a route to a destination node only when required...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
AODV establishes a route between sources to destination by only computing minimum hop count. It does not consider the factors which affects the reliability of the path being taken by packets. Therefore a lot of packets get lost.
In this paper, we propose a modified version of AODV to avoid packet loss by designing a Hop Weight Metric which includes factors like transmission rate, power left, interference etc...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: