Title: acid rain
|Date:||June 3, 2004|
|Length:||17 / 5011|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
What they found were many more dead fish. Many live and
dead specimens were taken back to labs across Norway. When the live specimens
were examined they were found to have very little sodium in their blood. This is
typical a typical symptom of acid poisoning...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The acid had entered the gills of
the fish and poisoned them so that they were unable to extract salt from the
water to maintain their bodies sodium levels.
Many scientist said that this acid poising was due to the fact that it was
just after the winter and that all the snow and ice was running down into the
streams and lakes...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: