Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||August 11, 2004|
|Length:||2 / 459|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Most of this acidity is produced in the industrialized
nations of the Northern Hemisphere--the United States, Canada, Japan, and most
of the countries of Eastern and Western Europe.
The effects of acid rain can be devastating to many forms of life, including
human life. Its effects can be most vividly seen, however, in lakes, rivers, and
streams and on vegetation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Its effects can be most vividly seen, however, in lakes, rivers, and
streams and on vegetation. Acidity in water kills virtually all life forms. By
the early 1990s tens of thousands of lakes had been destroyed by acid rain. The
problem has been most severe in Norway, Sweden, and Canada.
The threat posed by acid rain is not limited by geographic boundaries, for
prevailing winds carry the pollutants around the globe...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: