Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||August 11, 2004|
|Length:||2 / 459|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If the pH level of rain falls below 5.5, the rain is considered
acidic. Rainfalls in the eastern United States and in Western Europe often range
from 4.5 to 4.0.
Although the cost of such antipollution equipment as burners, filters, and
chemical and washing devices is great, the cost in damage to the environment and
human life is estimated to be much greater because the damage may be
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Although preventative measures are being taken, up to 500,000
lakes in North America and more than 4 billion cubic feet (118 million cubic
meters) of timber in Europe may be destroyed before the end of the 20th century.
Sebastian Kovacs Copyright@1997
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: