Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||July 15, 1997|
|Length:||2 / 517|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Then in 1961 the Sweden
wanted to know why the fish in their lakes were dying. Svante Oden discovered
that the reason was acid rain. After Oden's discovery, other scientist began to
study acid rain too.
Acid rain has destroyed plant and animal life in lakes, damaged forests
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It has also endangered marine life in coastal waters, eroded
structures, and contaminated drinking water. It can kill fish, frogs, and
insects in lakes. Acid rain can also be harmful to humans. It can hurt their
lungs and make it harder for them to breath...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: