Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||August 16, 2009|
|Length:||1 / 233|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This allowed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to issue permits to electric plants and coal-burning power plants. These permits specified how much SO2 each plant can release. They also allowed the auctioning and selling of these permits which could be a contributor to the acid rain being worse in some areas more than others...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Some rocks and soil can be a natural buffer for acid rain. Rocks such as limestone can neutralize acids (Limestone: CaCO3 + H2SO4 --> CaSO4 + H2CO3).
Acid rain does not damage human health directly. Acid rain is just like clean rain when falling from the sky but the sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) does harm human health...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: