Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||May 19, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 961|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Acid is deposited in the soil and affects the growth and survival of plants and animals in the area. Acid in lakes and streams may cause decreases in fish populations. Acid may also be deposited as dry particles or gases that may be deposited on building or plant life and may be later washed away by precipitation, thereby entering the ground...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This combination adds to the acid already in the precipitation. Atmospheric winds may move the rain hundreds of miles from its originating location, as shown in this diagram.
"Scientists discovered, and have confirmed, that sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) are the primary causes of acid rain...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: