Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||September 8, 2007|
|Length:||1 / 264|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Acid rain damages wildlife, plants and rivers. It can cause the complete destruction of forests and damage buildings, sculptures and can even harm us humans.
Acid rain is caused by pollution. Pollutants like sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxide stay in the atmosphere and eventually react with the moisture in the air...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
When this polluted soultion falls to the ground, it is called acid rain. The source of these pollutants is not only from burning fossil fuels, but from both motor vehicle and machinery manufacturing exhausts.
Sulphur dioxide is unlike other kinds of acid pollution because it takes awhile to react with the moisture so it will have been taken long distances by the wind...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: