Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||February 19, 1997|
|Length:||3 / 871|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Air pollution can be reduced in many ways. The best approach is to reduce the amounts of NOx and SO2 being released into the atmosphere. Fitting a catalytic converter to a car can reduce the emissions of NOx by up to ninety percent, but they are very expensive, and cause more carbon dioxide to be released, which contributes to the greenhouse effect, which is another serious environmental issue...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
SO2 emissions from power stations can be reduced before, during, or after combustion. If fuel with a low sulfur content is burned, not much sulfur dioxide will be found. However, low sulfur fuels are more expensive because they are in greater demand, and although high-sulfur fuels can be treated to reduce their sulfur content, this is very expensive...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: