Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||August 18, 1998|
|Length:||2 / 446|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
With the implication of the clean air acts, that reduce emissions of harmful gases, acid rain has been reduced in large portions of N. America. This is just a small start to a big problem that we've been causing for many years.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
America. This is just a small start to a big problem that we've been causing for many years.
Leslie R. Alm, "Scientists and the Acid Rain policy in Canada and the US." Science, Technology, and Human Values, 1997, 349
The cost of reducing SO2: It's (higher than you think)" Public Utilities Fortnightly, 15 May 1998, 22
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: