Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||November 14, 2002|
|Length:||5 / 1305|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Already 140 Ontario lakes are completely dead or dying. An
additional 48 000 are sensitive and vulnerable to acid rain due to the
surrounding concentrated acidic soils.
ACID RAIN CONSISTS OF....?
Canada does not have as many people, power plants or automobiles as the United
States, and yet acid rain there has become so severe that Canadian government
officials called it the most pressing environmental issue facing the nation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
it is important to bear in mind that acid rain is only one segment, of the
widespread pollution of the atmosphere facing the world. Each year the global
atmosphere is on the receiving end of 20 billion tons of carbon dioxide, 130
million tons of suffer dioxide, 97 million tons of hydrocarbons, 53 million tons
of nitrogen oxides, more than three million tons of arsenic, cadmium, lead,
mercury, nickel, zinc and other toxic metals, and a host of synthetic organic
compounds ranging from polychlorinated biphenyls(PCBs) to toxaphene and other
pesticides, a number of which may be capable of causing cancer, birth defects,
or genetic imbalances...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: