Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||January 1, 2007|
|Length:||3 / 782|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
When acid rain comes in contact with ponds, streams, rivers, and lakes, it produces harmful results. For example, when acid rain freezes to form snow, there is sulfuric and nitric acid in the snow. When the temperature changes and melts the snow, the acids in the snow are released into the ecosystem...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The acid will follow the stream until it reaches a larger body of water. With the addition of the acid to the lake it will raise the pH of the water. The ecosystem will not have time to adjust due to the extreme change. This can cause deformities in aquatic species during reproduction...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: