Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||June 28, 2015|
|Length:||12 / 3422|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Power plants and
factories burn coal and oil. Power plants use
that coal and oil to produce the electricity we
need to heat and light our homes and to run
our electric appliances. We also burn
natural gas, coal, and oil to heat our homes.
The smoke and fumes from burning fossil
fuels rise into the atmosphere and combine
with the moisture in the air to form acid rain...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Acid rain usually forms high
in the clouds where sulfur dioxide and
nitrogen oxides react with water, oxygen,
and oxidants. This forms a mild solution of
sulfuric acid and nitric acid. Sunlight
increases the rate of most of these
reactions. Rainwater, snow, fog, and other
forms of precipitation containing those mild
solutions of sulfuric and nitric acids fall to the
earth as acid rain...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: