Title: Acid Rain
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||January 30, 2016|
|Length:||6 / 1536|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Anything below 7 (0-6) is known to be acidic and anything above 7 (8-14) is alkaline. A change in only one unit is equal to a tenfold increase in the strength of the acid or base. Therefore a unit change from pH 6 to pH4 is equal to a 10 x 10 increase in it acidity.
Taking the above into consideration, it is easy to see how the normal phenomenon "rain" is becoming more and more acidic as its pH has dropped from around 6and 7 to about 4...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is a form of air pollution that is currently a theme of huge debate due to its wide spread damages. It is responsible for the destruction of thousands of lakes and streams in the United States, Canada and parts of Europe.
How Acid Rain is formed
The two most important primary sources of acid rain are sulphur dioxide (SO2) and oxides of nitrogen (NOx)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: