Title: Acid Rain
|Date:||September 13, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 413|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Acids are then carried in clouds for long distances before they are deposited through rain, which indicates that forests and lakes far away from factories may be damaged by acid rain. Another significant cause of acid rain is automobile exhaust. Research has shown that although industrial emission makes up for most causes, sulfur dioxide from oil and coal combustion
and nitrogen oxides produced from automobile engines have greatly intensified the problem...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Electric power plants are also to blame for this issue. Recent study has shown that power plants are accountable for the release of more than 20 million tons of sulfur Per. 3 dioxide each year. Meaning that 10 years from now, there would be around 30 million tons of acid rain components in our atmosphere...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: