Title: Acetylsalicylic acid lab
|Date:||July 1, 2016|
|Length:||5 / 1450|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Salicylic acid and acetic anhydride, along with an acid catalyst, react to form acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and acetic acid. In this reaction, the hydroxyl group on the benzene ring in salicylic acid reacts with acetic anhydride to form an ester functional group. The acetylsalicylic acid crystallizes as the solution cools and begins to come out of the solution...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The acetylsalicylic acid is further purified through recrystallization with ethyl acetate.
Test Tubes Pasteur Pipette
Salicylic acid acetic anhydride
Sulfuric acid 125 mL Erlenmeyer flask
Scale Water Hot water bath
Ice Bath Buchner Funnel
1% Ferric Chloride
Ethyl acetate Glass Rod
Iodine Aspirin Tablet
Commercial Aspirin tablet
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mrwhy Do Sales Of Bottled Water Grow Every Year Despite Of The Well-Known Fact That It Is Produced From The Same Tap Water?
- Feeding Tubes
- Acid Test
- Bottled water vs. tap water
- Acetylsalicylic Acid Synthesis
- Acetylsalicylic acid lab
- ET tubes vs LMA
- Water Availibility Vs. Water Quality
- Water Pollution Control
- Article: America's Next Achievement Test; Closing the Black-White Test Score Gap
- Is Water In Water City Fit To Drink?
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- Water; How Much Fresh Water is Available for Human Drinking Needs
- Effect Of Heat Treatment Method In Minimizing The Residual Stress Level In Cold Drawn Welded Tubes (Cdw/Dom)
- The Relationship Between Vacuum Tubes and Lambda Calculus
3 pages / 828 words
2 pages / 451 words
2 pages / 595 words
1 pages / 262 words
1 pages / 269 words
2 pages / 389 words
3 pages / 819 words