Title: Acetylsalicylic acid lab
|Date:||August 21, 2009|
|Length:||5 / 1450|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Three test tubes were filed with .5 mL of water.
2. Small portions of the product were added to two test tubes, while the third was filled with water to act as the control.
3. One drop of Ferric Chloride solution was added to each tube.
4. The test tubes containing product turned into a tan/peach color while the control remained yellow...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
One drop of Ferric Chloride solution was added to each tube.
4. The test tubes containing product turned into a tan/peach color while the control remained yellow. The concluded that the product had little to no salicylic acid present.
1. 3 mL of hot ethyl acetate was added to a small Erlenmeyer flask...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mrwhy Do Sales Of Bottled Water Grow Every Year Despite Of The Well-Known Fact That It Is Produced From The Same Tap Water?
- water water everyhwhere
- Feeding Tubes
- Acid Test
- Acetylsalicylic Acid Synthesis
- Acetylsalicylic acid lab
- ET tubes vs LMA
- Water Availibility Vs. Water Quality
- Water Pollution Control
- Article: America's Next Achievement Test; Closing the Black-White Test Score Gap
- Is Water In Water City Fit To Drink?
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- Water; How Much Fresh Water is Available for Human Drinking Needs
- Effect Of Heat Treatment Method In Minimizing The Residual Stress Level In Cold Drawn Welded Tubes (Cdw/Dom)
- The Relationship Between Vacuum Tubes and Lambda Calculus
2 pages / 451 words
4 pages / 937 words
2 pages / 595 words
1 pages / 262 words
1 pages / 269 words
2 pages / 389 words
3 pages / 819 words