Title: Account For The Different Physical Properties And Uses Of Diamond, Graphite And The Fullerene You Have Chosen, In Terms Of Bonding.
|Date:||September 1, 2004|
|Length:||3 / 814|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
These physical properties are a result of the covalent bonds within diamond, and therefore determine how diamond is used by humans in the 21st century.
Although diamond and graphite are composed of the single element carbon, diamond is the hardest natural substance on earth while graphite is soft with a slippery feel...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
By simply rearranging the way the atoms are bonded together in diamond, we can obtain the structure of graphite and its physical properties.
Graphite structure is basically a layered 2D covalent network in which every Carbon atom is bonded to three other Carbon atoms, therefore creating one double bond and two single bonds...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- porter's diamond
- diamond industry
- Porter's Diamond
- Diamond Chemical
- Diamond Industry
- Insuring Your Diamond
- Jared Diamond
- Blood Diamond
- blood diamond
- Diamond In The Rough
- Account For The Different Physical Properties And Uses Of Diamond, Graphite And The Fullerene You Have Chosen, In Terms Of Bonding.
- How do the unique chemical and physical properties of water make life on earth possible?
- Identifying 3 Unkown Compounds (Physical Properties of Ionic and Molecular Solids)
- Physical constants, properties, mathematical calculations and equations
- Cultural Diamond
2 pages / 355 words
2 pages / 396 words
2 pages / 415 words
3 pages / 814 words
1 pages / 69 words
1 pages / 263 words
2 pages / 473 words