|Date:||August 20, 2001|
|Length:||4 / 1138|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Eventually, after what seemed like three hours waiting for the ambulance, it finally got there. The paramedics rushed out, and loaded me into the wailing vehicle.
The whole way to the hospital the paramedics asked me questions about my injuries and what I remember about the accident...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The pain was almost unbearable, so I told enough of what they wanted to hear, just so they would shut up. The paramedics were very uncaring if you ask me. From my experience I have learned if you get injured in a car accident the paramedics rather here about that so they can have there little gossip sessions on there lunch break...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- the hours
- Gas May Finally Cost Too Much
- A Knowledge Management Case Study of London Ambulance Service Computer Aided Despatch System
- A poem and a loaded gun
- Analysis of Dickinson's Loaded Gun Poem
- College: Time To Finally "shed My Skin"
- Emily Dickinson's My Life had stood-- a loaded gun
- Misfortunes Make You Finally L
- Overview Of London Ambulance System (Las) Disaster, 1992
- Assess whether you believe that representations of women in men's magazines such as Loaded and FHM are offensive and in poor taste.
- Has the Consumer Finally Caved?
- Kenya: Finally Competition For Safaricom Mobile Money Transfers
- Case Study: London Ambulance Service Fiasco