|Date:||January 3, 2005|
|Length:||7 / 1881|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the hybrid cells, detection of human catalase was precluded by the complexity of the electrophoretic patterns resulting from interference by a catalase-modifying enzyme activity. Therefore, a specific antihuman antibody was used in conjunction with electrophoresis. In mouse, catalase is not syntenic to the beta-globin cluster or to LDH-A...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In mouse, catalase is not syntenic to the beta-globin cluster or to LDH-A. Junien et al. (1980) investigated catalase gene dosage effects in a case of 11p13 deletion, a case of trisomy of all of 11p except 11p13, and a case of trisomy 11p13. The results were consistent with assignment of the catalase locus to 11p13 and its linkage with the WAGR complex (194070)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Earthquake of 1987
- The Lover: A Journey From 1897 to 1987
- Patients Right to Die
- Buckner's 'Locus Iste' and Taveners 'The Lamb'
- Beliefs in Paranormal Phenomena and Locus of Control: A Field Study
- Catalase Data Processing Lab
- Catalase Lab Report
- Catalase investigation
- catalase activity
- effects of temperature on catalase activity
- Working with Terminally Ill Patients
- What behaviour predications might you make if you knew that an employee had Locus of control
7 pages / 1846 words
7 pages / 1881 words
7 pages / 1846 words
1 pages / 127 words
2 pages / 351 words
2 pages / 368 words
2 pages / 574 words