Title: Academic Attitude
|Date:||October 26, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 985|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
must also become active in his learning. Therefore taking his academic potential
to the higher level. As well as achieving the higher level of thinking, the
student must actively pursue his learning. The way a student approaches his
education, weather he be in junior high or seeking his doctorate, is his
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
She must think for herself
rather than be force fed information. To achieve this higher level of thinking,
as Roger Sale explains, takes discipline. Through discipline the students' mind
becomes liberated, allowing her knowledge to become "active" (Sale 14).
Therefore, by making her knowledge active, the student is able travel past the
surface and explore the information in a deeper sense...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Paulo Freire: Pedagogue
- Is Wal-Mart's stated vision aligned with the needs of their stakeholders?
- A Student's View Of Paulo Freire's "Pedagogy Of The Oppressed"
- How to memorize vocabulary
- King Lear - How are the women presented in Act IV? Who would disagree with how they are presented?
- Paolo Freire
- Paulo Freire: ‘Banking’ Concept of Education
- A critical student is one who ?does not accept information without first examining it from different angles or perspectives'.
- Perceptions of Administrative and Academic Support Services by Student
- Theory of art and design go hand in hand in some epochs more than others. Which eras reveal the closest bond between art and design?
- Violence and Rock & Roll: Hand in Hand?
- Paulo Freire
- Academic Attitude
- Do Premature Factors Affect the Student’s Academic Achievement?
- College Student views of unwanted pregnancy-CONTENT ANALYSIS
2 pages / 367 words
4 pages / 948 words
4 pages / 1140 words
2 pages / 562 words
4 pages / 999 words
4 pages / 1056 words
4 pages / 985 words