Title: Abusive Supervision and Family Undermining as Displaced Aggression
|Date:||December 22, 2014|
|Length:||22 / 6559|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Examples of abusive supervision include a supervisor telling a subordinate that his or her thoughts or feelings are stupid, or putting the subordinate down in front of others. Abusive supervision has been investigated as an antecedent to negative subordinate workplace outcomes (Hoobler, Tepper, & Duffy, 2000; Tepper, 2000), and from a personality perspective (Ashforth, 1994)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Early evidence points to abused subordinates experiencing greater psychological distress and job and life dissatisfaction, and more frequent intentions to quit their jobs, as compared to nonabused colleagues (Ashforth, 1997; Keashly, Trott, & MacLean, 1994).
In this study, we attempt to understand abusive supervision as one link in a chain of workplace events...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Maggie Girl of the Streets & Huck Finn - Family Life
- Family life
- Gene Brucker has argued that the ?family' constituted the basic nucleus of Florentine social life throughout the Renaissance?'How important was the family in the social relationships of Renaissance Florence?
- Outline the relevance of the Family Life Cycle in today's contemporary society.
- Importance of Family Life
- Abusive Supervision and Family Undermining as Displaced Aggression
- The Negative Effects of Unresolved Grief Among Family Members
- The impact of a Christian Worldview in the family life
- Ernest Rutherford family life
- ?Should the decision to keep a person on life support be made by family members only?'
- Dysfuctional Family Life
- Interpretation Of Family Life Education
- Movies: Potatoes, The Fading Family Farm, A Time to Act for Family Farms
- Survey on Family life
3 pages / 635 words
2 pages / 494 words
2 pages / 441 words
2 pages / 337 words
2 pages / 430 words
1 pages / 229 words
1 pages / 300 words