Title: Absract for Role of Arm motion in the standing long jump
|Date:||September 10, 2001|
|Length:||3 / 699|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Warm up for a few minutes was instructed to the subjects prior to the jumps. Subjects jumped off a force platform on a verbal signal as far as possible (independent variable) six times each time with control variables being the usage of their arms and without using their arms (hand was held in front of abdomen)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A 3-D passive motion captive system was used to with four cameras, passive reflective markers, a force platform and a computer software with a linear transform equations that transformed projections into 3-D position of each marker in space. The markers were applied to skin and shoe at all the main joints involved in the movement of standing long jump...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Free Speech Movement in the US
- Subjects for Other Conversations
- From cost center to profit center
- Grammar And The Role Of Writing Center Tutors As Teachers Of Grammar
- Macbeth - How The Magnitude And Horror Of His Actions Are Un
- Theory of art and design go hand in hand in some epochs more than others. Which eras reveal the closest bond between art and design?
- Violence and Rock & Roll: Hand in Hand?
- The Magnitude of Ramadan
- Absract for Role of Arm motion in the standing long jump
- Long Live Free Quebec
- The Native Occupation of Alcatraz Island and its Effects on the Greater American Indian Movement.
- Call Center Case Study - Customer Contact Center
- Discuss the impacts of IT to individuals, organisations and society at large. Use one organisation that you know (could be any organisation, as long as is well known) to describe the role of IS in supporting the functioning of that organisation.
- Has Technologies’ Birth To Film And Photography Played A Vital Role In The Destruction Of Art In Its Traditional Sense, Or Has Art Naturally Adapted Into Other Criteria As A Liberal Movement?
- The Motion Moving Motion Capture
2 pages / 363 words
2 pages / 398 words
1 pages / 215 words
2 pages / 431 words
1 pages / 198 words
3 pages / 699 words
1 pages / 293 words