Title: Abscisic Acid and Stomatal Closure
|Date:||July 14, 2009|
|Length:||2 / 467|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They were studying compounds responsible for the abscission of fruits (cotton). Two compounds were isolated and called abscisin I and abscisin II. Abscisin II is presently called abscisic acid.
ABA is a naturally occurring compound in plants. It is a sesquiterpenoid (15-carbon) which is partially produced via a certain pathway (mevalonic pathway) in chloroplasts and other plastids...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is a sesquiterpenoid (15-carbon) which is partially produced via a certain pathway (mevalonic pathway) in chloroplasts and other plastids.
Because it is sythesized partially in the chloroplasts, it makes sense that biosynthesis primarily occurs in the leaves. The production of ABA is accentuated by stresses such as water loss and freezing temperatures...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Cash Flow
- Cash Flow
- cash flow issue
- Demand Flow Technology and VSM
- Example of analysis of cash flow
- Funds flow through the financial system from surplus entities to deficit entities in various ways. For example, funds may flow via financial intermediaries or through equity markets or through debt markets. How do you account for the existence of ...
- Walgreen'S Cash Flow
- Circular Flow Model
- Cash Flow Management
- Abscisic Acid and Stomatal Closure
- Blood Flow
- Energy Flow Systems
- Stream Flow Project
- Flow Charting
- Maximum Flow Algortithm
1 pages / 210 words
2 pages / 381 words
2 pages / 394 words
2 pages / 379 words
2 pages / 467 words
2 pages / 573 words
3 pages / 885 words