|Date:||August 24, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 567|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The victim at any time could reach around and unplug himself from the violinist, but knowing that the result would seal the fate of the violinist in immanent death ? the death of an innocent which is generally considered murder.
Both Thomson and Warren agree on the conclusion that in this specific case it would not be a moral obligation stay connected, and in doing so would be going above and beyond what would be expected...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This is due to the argument that the victim had no prior obligation to keep the violinist alive, setting no previous precedent for moral obligation, so why should there be one now or at a later date.
Warren argues that this analogy will only hold in the case of rape or possible death of the mother, but in no other case...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Eternal Seeds
- Seeds of Distortion
- Should Bars Be Prohibited
- The Woman Behind Bars
- Seeds of Trees.
- Eternal Seeds
- Smokng in Bars
- Allelopathy Affects Germination of Radish Seeds
- Mendelian Genetics: Its behavior on two diffeent genes for chlorophyll production in tobacco(Nicotiana tabacum) seeds
- Radish seeds
- Death Among Inmates Behind Bars
- infants behind bars
- Love behind bars
- NEW YORK'S BAN ON SMOKING IN BARS AND RESTAURANTS
- THE THREAT OF BIOLOGICAL WARFARE AND POSSIBLE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
2 pages / 477 words
2 pages / 500 words
2 pages / 567 words
2 pages / 431 words
1 pages / 278 words
1 pages / 172 words
3 pages / 785 words