|Date:||June 23, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 512|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Is the person morally responsible to remained attached to the violinist? Thomson says no, because the person was kidnapped and they didn't volunteer for the violinist to be attached. Thomson states "it would be very nice of you if you did, a great kindness". I agree with Thompson here no one should be forced to have a stranger plugged into them unknowingly for nine months...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
I agree with Thompson here no one should be forced to have a stranger plugged into them unknowingly for nine months. A growing fetus inside a woman is hardly a stranger to her it is her own flesh and blood. Secondly, a fetus is not unknowingly plugged into a woman Except for in the cases of rape no one was kidnapped or forced to have sex...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Abortion is the ending of pregnancy before birth and is morally wrong
- Abortion: Morally Acceptable or Not
- Morally Responsible for Hoeman's death
- Judith Thomson's - A Defense of Abortion
- Death of an Innocent
- Thomson's view of abortion
- Abortion - Killing of the Innocent
- Abortion Murders an Innocent Baby
- Abortion Should Be Illegal Except In Circumstances
- Abortion is not Murder in the right circumstances
- Abortion: The Horrible Killing of Innocent Children
- Can Abortion ever be Justified?
- Do you agree with Lewis's statement that" we depend for a very great deal of our happiness or misery on circumstances outside all human control.
- Under what circumstances, if any, might revolution be justified?
- Was the Iraq War Morally Justified?
1 pages / 96 words
2 pages / 390 words
2 pages / 353 words
2 pages / 567 words
2 pages / 353 words
2 pages / 473 words
2 pages / 512 words