Title: Abida Parveen
|Date:||June 1, 1998|
|Length:||3 / 805|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Where these two traditions do occasionally meet, however, is in the deep soul-searching, the melancholy that is sometimes expressed in anticipation of the divine release of the soul from its earthly torpidity and bondage. The only western style of singing remotely comparable to Abida's would be certain forms of sacred music, for example the Tallis Scholars...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The only western style of singing remotely comparable to Abida's would be certain forms of sacred music, for example the Tallis Scholars. Sacred music, like sacred art, draws its inspiration and technical brilliance from years training at the feet of a musical director, spiritual Guru or Ustad in Urdu...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: