|Date:||October 29, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 847|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
normal paCO2= 35-45 mmHg
HCO3- -or bicarbonate (base, or alkali) is regulated mainly by the kidneys, and is part of the carbonic acid/bicarbonate buffer system.
normal HCO3- =22-26mEq/L
ABGs that inform about oxygenation status
paO2 -the partial pressure exerted by oxygen in the blood...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It affects how much O2 can dissolve in the blood that is destined for transport via the lungs to the tissues.
normal paO2 =75 to 100mmHg
O2 sat -(O2 saturation)-the ratio of the amount of oxygen in the arterial blood to the amount that the hemoglobin could carry
normal O2 sat is 94 - 100%
Why are ABGs important?
Our survival depends upon the body's ability to regulate acid/base balance--to eliminate excess acids of normal metabolism and to compensate for disturbances due to illness or injury...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: