Title: A Zipper For Pee-wee Herman
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||March 21, 2003|
|Length:||4 / 1094|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
During the following years, many new shows
came about which still fit this genre. In the year 1986, yet another show was
born into childrens television. "Pee-Wee's Playhouse". This series, starring
host Pee-Wee Herman (Paul Reubens) used animation, puppets, and vintage
cartoons to entertain and educate its audience...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Between Pee-Wee Herman and his
extraordinary playhouse, children were given the opportunity to let their
imaginations go crazy.
The "playhouse" had no permanent residents, that is, besides the
furnishings. Not ordinary furnishings, you see, Pee-Wee's furnishings could
move, talk, dance, and sing...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Bowsher v. Senar, 1986
- Effect of television o childrens
- History of Aids- 1981-1986
- 2 Year College Vs 4 Year University
- Semiotic Analysis of Television Show Dexter
- Television shows
- Thomas EakinsThomas Eakins was born in Philadelphia in the year 1844. Eakins was a photographer, painter, sculptor, and fine arts educator. Thomas Eakins had an interest in art since his childhood. Eakins attended Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine ...
- A Zipper For Pee-wee Herman
- Television Shows Reflect American Culture
- Born First, Born Smarter?
- Measuring gender specific differences in Test Anxiety between contrast groups of first year and third year undergraduates
- The Effectiveness of Art Therapy and Guided Imagery in Reducing the Stress of 3rd year and 4th year BS Psychology Students SY 2006-2007
- What are the main hermeneutical issues associated with the biblical narrative genre that a 21st century housegroup leader faces when interpreting a passage? How does the concept of ?genre' help? Illustrate how to deal with these issues with a bib...
- Court Case Number 15: Bowers V. Hardwick (june 30, 1986)
- The determinants of teenage pregnancy using the Seedhouse grid diagram (1986).
2 pages / 484 words
3 pages / 717 words
4 pages / 1054 words
1 pages / 285 words
4 pages / 1094 words
2 pages / 332 words
2 pages / 409 words